Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Randomness

My last post was pretty bitchy. So... Here's some randomness:

1. I GET PAID TOMORROW! A REAL GROWN-UP PAYCHECK FROM A REAL GROWN-UP JOB!

2. Fresh salmon is yummy. Envy me, go ahead. It's OK.

3. I want it to rain more so (a)Alaska stops burning itself to cinders and (b)I can actually wear my rubber boots. Very dorky, I know.

4. I could really go for a Moose Drool beer right now. Oh, boy, could I.

5. Do not send my said Moose Drool because it could get me fired. Thank you if you even considered it, though. If you didn't consider it, WHY THE HELL NOT?! DON'T YOU LOVE ME?!

6. Did I mention I GET PAID TOMORROW?!

7. Talked to Chanda's boyfriend Raul when I tried to call her today. My Spanish has gotten pretty rusty.

8. My roommate cooked and it smells good so I'm ending with 8 instead of the 10 I planned on.

No comments: