Thursday, September 23, 2004

Oh so Very Introspective...

Someone on TNO (Can't remember who! Sorry!) has this quote in his sig. I really like it. I think it not only makes a good point, but paints an exciting picture. You can just see how he wants to finish his life. I'm big on description. Maybe it's because I have an artistic streak but am terribly uncoordinated and can't paint, draw or sculpt worth crap. I like pictures painted with words.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"

--Hunter S. Thompson


Man, I love that quote.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read that quote last week and LOVED it and haven't been able to find it since!!! You're a life saver!! (ok... so maybe thats a little over dramatic...) ;)

Have a great weekend chickie!

:sloppy
(anonymousdz)