Sunday, October 24, 2004

Mr. Aladdin Sir, What Will Your Pleasure Be?

I haven't seen Aladdin in FOREVER. Since we're here for a late night of work (entering in ALL of our assignments and grades for the quarter since the software wasn't available until last week), we decided to pop in a movie we'd all seen as background music. Of course, being me, I can't help but sing along. Brings back memories of singing and dancing in the family room with my younger sister. We weren't even that young... just immature. ;-)

My younger (middle, the same one with whom I danced around the living room singing Disney songs) sister is all settled in new job in Iowa. I haven't talked to her in a while... but from what I hear, things are going well.

Me? Just a little stressed. The weekend went too fast. The list of stuff to do this week is way too long for my personal tastes. I'll more than make up for having summer off by the end of the school year if I keep up my current schedule.

At least the taxpayers of the state of Alaska are getting their tax dollar's worth when it comes to my salary!

No comments: