Friday, October 22, 2004

BLLLLAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH

I am so damn gullible.

Not ten hours after I swore up and down I wasn't going to do any more extra school activities, a very pitiful student council member came to me saying they needed one more chaperone for a school dance or they couldn't hold it. It's totally easy to tell who the teachers who duck out as soon as Mr. Clock says it's OK are.

BLEH.

On a totally unrelated note, I'd love to know who exactly reads this stuff I write. Reply to this post and say hi! Some of you I know, some of you I don't know. 'sall good either way.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do ... I am the one with the cutest nose.

Anonymous said...

I do!

*raises beer-endowed hand while sitting across from an empty chair at Guu's*

But you already knew that...

;)

Anonymous said...

This is pretty interesting stuff..... just another lurker.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, just a 26 year old female triathlete wannabe from GA here who got to this website thru TNO. I love hearing about a culture so different from mine, and you write about it with a great sense of humor and an appreciative perspective. :-)

Beth (sexybeth23@hotmail.com)

Anonymous said...

Hi Smacca

from TNO - Dan O's Fan reading again. Once a week or so I enjoy reading of your daily travels/adventures. I really enjoy reading what you have to say and how you say it. At times I enjoy imagining being in your situation, then you mention the honey pot and that kills the desire. :)

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Just a fellow TNO-er. Great way to pass my last hour at work, it is... :)

Anonymous said...

I do too ;-)...living in the boonies vicariously through you!