Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Randomness

I dyed my hair last night. No big deal, nothing wild or crazy, I just wanted to add some red to it. I'm fairly disappointed with the results... you can hardly see a difference. Grr. But it was a good evening's worth of entertainment. Roomie is weathered in another village with our entire jr high basketball team, so I've been having to entertain myself. Monday night: baked bread. Tuesday night: dyed hair. She better get in today or I'll have to resort to cleaning.

150 days until the new Harry Potter book comes out. I have it on pre-order to be sent to my parents' address since I won't be here. How much of a childish geek am I?

I came back from the bilingual conference with a renewed zest for teaching. If only I had had time to lesson plan, this would be an amazing week of educational wonder. Instead it's so-so.

I had beer in Anchorage. Four of them. They were good. If you're ever in Alaska and you like dark beer, try the Alaskan Smoked Porter. You won't regret it.

No comments: