Thursday, May 18, 2006

I'm Screwed

Airport authorities to look for signs of stress, bulky clothing

Seriously. I am ALWAYS stressed out when traveling beyond Bethel. 75% of the time I'm near tears. Traveling just frazzles me. They SAY the officials can differentiate between stressed travelers and those with something to hide, but still...

And they're going to look for people wearing bulky coats when it's warm out? FanTAStic. I arrived in and departed from Maui wearing/carrying a very inappropriately bulky down parka. Why? Not because I'm carrying a bomb... BECAUSE I LIVE IN ALASKA AND IT WAS DECEMBER.

Seriously, if these idiots detain me for being characteristically stressed out in my down parka and I end up being late for a flight... ah, who am I kidding? I'd probably just "yes sir" and "no sir" like a good little sheep and end up more stressed out and sweating in my unnecessary down parka.

Because I am, for all my online blowharding, a good little sheep.

No comments: