Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Cannot... Resist...


Must... post... dog... pics.

Of course, if a certain fiancee would provide me with more pictures, I'd have a better alternative. But... I like this picture, so it OK.

And yes, at some point, I will stop posting dog pics. But don't hold your breath... it might take me a while to run out of steam. I'm kinda infatuated at the moment. Worry not, I'll be getting my camera back from the high school journalism class soon, so I'll be inundating you with spring tundra pics. Maybe the main road will wash out again, like it did last year. That was totally fun and photo-worthy.

But back to my (OK, our) dog. He really couldn't be a whole lot cuter if he tried. I mean, sure... he could. But it would be difficult. Highly effortful.

I'm one of those obnoxious pet owners, aren't I?

Wait, don't answer that.

Nah, go ahead. I'm OK with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute grand-puppy!

Shibby said...

Hey, I didn't know you wanted more!! Here I thought I was being obnoxious by sending you all the ones I already have :-P

Plus, I didn't want to do too much of the, "hey, look who I get to play with and you don't for another month" routine...

I'll take some good ones tonight, I promise!