Friday, May 26, 2006

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

So, I was perusing the Transportation Safety Administration's website, trying to figure out if I'm allowed nail clippers on the plane (I am... and I use them to cut yarn). I noticed the following important safety tip that I shall pass on to you, my faithful (and most likely incredibly bored) reader, courtesy of, and quoted directly from, the TSA:

*ahem*

"ALERT!

Babies should NEVER be left in an infant carrier while it goes through the X-ray machine."

Now, I know what you're thinking: 'But Smacca, how will I know if my baby is a terrorist hell-bent on airplane destruction if I don't have it x-rayed?'

Some things, dear reader, you just have to take on faith.

1 comment:

jwm said...

What about toddlers in strollers? I mean, you can't just post partial information here.