Monday, January 30, 2006

Indoor Weekend

I hardly ventured outside at all this weekend. I'm not adverse to the cold (would I be living here if I were?), but getting bundled up is a lot of effort, so I mostly stayed inside, minus one excursion to attend a fest for a local elder who was turning 90 (or something close to it) years old.

What did I do with my weekend? This (the white one with zig-zags):

Sorry about the crappy coloring... the zig-zags are shiny, so with the flash you couldn't really see the mauve... I had to use the crappy non-flash version.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh puuuuuuuuuurdy!
:)
Good job, Susie Home-maker... lip balm, waxy stuff and bracelets.
Seriously though, it looks very nice. Hopefully I will get to see it in person soon.
~Stacy

Anonymous said...

that's awesome smacca. it's so pretty and shiny! i need to start doing some beading again. i did a little over the break, but not much. 3 containers full of beads broke in my bag, so i was a little discouraged.

anyway, way to go smacca!

Anonymous said...

hard to believe i know, but i miss that CO-LD. love the bracelet. glad u attended my uppa's b-day fest, u know for years we celebrated it on new yrs night?! we never "investigated" the exact date of his birth i guess LOL. wish i was there ... for the food. M in kuwait