Friday, September 09, 2005

Random Updates

1. Girl In Hospital is supposedly doing a little better, but is not out of the woods yet. Keep up the praying, hoping, finger crossing, telepathic vibe sending, or whatever your thing is.

2. Wind is blowin' like a mofo this morning. Hopefully we get out to our scheduled Cross Country meet in Goodnews Bay this afternoon. I guess various knowledgable folks about the village are predicting an early winter. Greeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat.

3. Non-alcoholic beer tastes pretty good after a day of work. If only it weren't non-alcoholic Beck's. *pukes* Anyone know of any good non-alcoholic dark beers?

4. Got my digital camera working again (had to find M.I.A. rechargable battery and charge said battery)... but the cord a friend donated to me didn't work because the camera end was smooshed, so I STILL can't hook it up to my 'puter to upload pics. Bonus points and maybe some dried salmon strips if I ever get my grubby mitts on some to anyone who can find me a USB cord for a HP PhotoSmart M305. NOT the expensive fancy docking thing... I don't need another gadget cluttering up my desk. Just a freakin' USB cord.

5. I'm kinda hungry right now.

That's about it.

6 comments:

Jody said...

looking at the weather report i see that all freaking week it is suppose to rain out here.

can you tell me why it's going to be so icky for my first year in this state?

The Smacca said...

I think perhaps God hates you. If this is the case, please leave the Y-K Delta immediately. I don't want you and your deity-wrath-incurring messing up my weather. ;-)

Shibby said...

Hmmm...as far as N/A beers go, check this out. The "Kaliber" doesn't sound too bad...it is made by Guinness, after all. I dunno, I'd still be a little leery, but you gotta do what you gotta do, I guess ;-)

Anonymous said...

smacca.... $5 cable on ebay.. $7 shipping tho :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7527331442&category=88659

The Smacca said...

WOOHOO J is the big weiner... er... winner.

We checked on eBay a while ago and there was nothing there.

Thanks, man!

Anonymous said...

O'Doul's Amber...not bad for a N/A beer ;-).