Friday, September 09, 2005

From Shameless to Shameful

Last post of the day, I PROMISE.

And it's not exactly shameful. In fact, it's not shameful at all.

But I did something today. Something I haven't done in months.

Get your collective minds out of the gutter. I put on make-up. Not just a little pimple-coverage action. Real make-up. Just now, while sitting here waiting for my computer upgrades to finish downloading (UGH).

For me, at least, make-up and dressing-up fall into the same category... they're only fun when you have to do them all the time. When it's optional and just for kicks, it can be darn fun.

So anyway, yeah. I'm sitting here, in my empty classroom in our empty school, not having gone to Goodnews Bay because the weather sucked too much... wearing make-up. Lipstick, even.

No comments: