Wednesday, September 28, 2005

New Toy


Finally broke down and bought a really nice digital camera. My old one would not turn on sometimes. I would move the little switch over and it would just stare at me, off. Then, when I finally got it on, it in a similar fashion would not turn off. AND it ate batteries like I eat cinnamon Altoids.

So... I bought a nice new camera. And I took a picture with it. A few actually, but I'm only going to share this one. It still doesn't have a very big memory card (why do nice cameras STILL come with crappy memory cards? What a scam to get you to have to buy new crap...), so I'm limited in number...

BUT I HAVE A NEW TOY!

1 comment:

The Smacca said...

Nope, it's a Casio. I'm just going to have to break down and buy one... uploading pictures every day is getting old...