Sunday, December 12, 2004

Rockstar!

Let's all give a big round of applause to CHICKSCUM for surviving her first semester of law school. Have a beer, girl, you deserve it. Have another for me... not that I deserve it, but have another and say it's for me.

Long, long ago, we were the "rockstars" off a certain triathlon website that shall remain nameless. In many ways our titles of co-rockstars were unearned, but we held the titles nonetheless, if only in name. Now we're "ladies of a certain age" (OK, we're 25) who are getting responsible and stuff.

Anyway, congrats girl, you're one hurdle closer to using your powers of law for good (YOU'LL USE THEM FOR GOOD, RIGHT?! YOU PROMISED!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww.... thank you! :) I actually have one final left that I can NOT get myself to study for... and its closed book so I better get crackin'... I really just want to sleep.

I miss being rockstars! We were way cool then!!

The Smacca said...

Whoops, I jumped the gun. I'm certain, however, that a few more days isn't going to kill you, so I'll go ahead and not retract my congratulations.