Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I'se learnin me all sorts of new stuff part II

I just have to share this, and then I will go to bed. We had our night with the four kids we cook dinner for every Tuesday... and I learned... how to make balloon animals! For some reason, Roomie has a bunch of the long skinny balloon-animal-making balloons and a ballon-animal-making-balloon-blower-upper. Girl has the most random and cool stuff just laying around. I made a poodle, a daschund (actually, a poodle that didn't quite go right), and a sword. Again, you may bow in reverence before my glory. ;-)

I am available for parties, as long as your idea of good balloon animal entertainment is two animals and a pirate weapon, all made VERY SLOWLY with that holding-the-balloon-far-away-scared-it'll-pop look (you know the one) on the performer's face. Also, you have to pay for me to fly to wherever you are.

No comments: