Tuesday, January 18, 2005

To0 Bad, So Sad

I'm not going to play this year...
Trivia

Sure I can play online, but what's the fun of staying up all night BY YOURSELF?! It's the team unity that makes it bearable, even fun. Sitting in my classroom or in my bedroom at my computer will just not be the same. *sniff* I'll go cry in the corner now.

Except... I'M GOING TO ANCHORAGE NEXT MONTH! Sure, it's for a professional conference, but it's ANCHORAGE! A CITY. With STOPLIGHTS and everything! Four days (well, five if you count the half-day the day I get there and the half-day the day I leave), weather permitting, in Anchorage.

So maybe I won't sit in the corner and cry, after all. I think I'll pop my Family Guy DVD into my laptop and watch an episode or two in bed. I love having a laptop that plays DVDs. So convenient.

No comments: