Friday, January 14, 2005

For those of you who work with or have kids...

Do you ever wonder if they're sneaking in hits of caffeine on certain days? Like all the sudden they're so wound up you think that there HAS to be a chemical reason?

I walked into the kindergarten class and one kid was literally bouncing off the walls... he was standing a foot or so from the wall, leaning forward and springing back with his hands saying "Boiiiiiiiiing," each time. And he was one of the calm, quiet ones. The classroom teacher (a very good, very experienced teacher) looked at me and said "I'm so glad we quit at noon today."

I can't say I disagree with her. Tomorrow, I'm not setting an alarm. I have stuff to accomplish, but it can wait until 9am or whenever my body decides it's had enough rest.

Speaking of stuff to accomplish, I wonder if Tim got us a caribou. He said he'd try and get two and then show us how to cut it up... That's a good day's worth of semi-disgusting entertainment right there.

No comments: