Saturday, January 01, 2005

Oopsie Poopsie

I totally meant to post this over Christmas break when we got their Christmas newsletter, but I must have accidentally hit "Save as Draft" rather than "Publish." I just now noticed that there was an unpublished entry on my dashboard control panel thingy. Me not so smart, not quite sure how I made it through grad school. Anyway...

CONGRATULATIONS to my long-lost cousins in Kansas, Laura and David. Laura recently got engaged, and David will be playing D1 basketball next year! Their parents are Uncle Jerry who occasionally replies to my posts (and was known as a child to tie my mother to trees, but she has long since forgiven him) and his lovely wife Cindy (who, as far as I know, has never tied anyone to a tree).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will cousin david from Kansas be playing D1 basketball AT Kansas??!?!?! Please please please say its so! :D

The Smacca said...

While there was no name attached to that post, I'm going to assume that it was Dz, knowing her obsession with Kansas Basketball. And no, he's not.