Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm livin' out of it

Everything for the week is in it.

Isn't it pretty?

So glad it arrived before I left. RIGHT before I left.

It's nice to be able to carry everything around in one bag, rather than the one-bag-for-clothes- one-bag-for-computer-and-other-stuff system I had before a coworker brought a box containing the new backpack from the post office.

So, yeah. New backpack being put to good use. So far it's held up well to the strain. I'm quite proud of it, really. It seems to be a quality backpack.

Go backpack.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what kind of backpack is it? Couldn't see the brand in the pic.

Anonymous said...

So, what kind of backpack is it? Couldn't see the brand in the pic.

The Smacca said...

It's a Mountainsmith.

It was on sale.

On sale was my primary purchase critera.