Thursday, November 25, 2004

OK, less swearing this time

I didn't use many (or any, I don't think) cuss words in my posts yesterday, but you can rest assured that I was thinking and maybe saying them as I typed. Cussin' like a sailor, I was.

We're going to attemt to fly out tomorrow morning. We were about to scrap the whole trip and just use our tickets some other time, but then we (and by "we" I mean a coworker in no way affiliated with our trip) remembered that there's an extra jet out of Bethel and into Anchorage on Fridays. This jet would put us on a plane to Fairbanks in time to get there before 5pm, which is do-able. We'll have Friday night, all day Saturday, and Sunday morning. Not perfect, but something.

Weather permitting, of course. I've learned my lesson on the whole making plans thing. ;-)

1 comment:

Shibby said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you...