Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Stream of Consciousness

Shaun is gone (Hey! Rhyme!). I put him on a plane this morning. Actually, I put him in a van to go to the plane. Actually, he put himself in the van, I just smooched him good-bye (sorry, Mom and Dad, I really did smooch him).

He left a ring on my finger.

Which is very, very cool.

He took some fun pics on his camera; maybe he'll be nice and share. 1 3/4 years and I've already forgotten what's photographable for someone who's never been here.

Wow only 1/4 of a school year left. WACKY. My second year has flown by. I can hardly believe it's almost April.

Of course, the below-zero temperatures make it HARD to believe it's almost April.

And I want a beer.

Thank you and have a goood day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have been worried if you had shook his hand good bye! Mom

Shibby said...

Oh sure, my first name is easy.

Now try rhyming my LAST name ;-)

The Smacca said...

I'm the opposite. My first name is un-rhyme-able (except with other first names), and my last name is... well... slightly more rhyme-able.