Friday, February 10, 2006

Mania!

Sometimes I get a little too into things.

Take last night, for example. After watching a work-related training video (On my own time! Unpaid! Witness my professional dedication!), I suddenly became inspired to create some good materials for my students. I just COULDN'T NOT DO IT! It had to be done! How could I deny them, for another day, this great stuff in my head?!

I'm not one to deny a good inspiration (or, OK, maybe I'm a little bit off), so I started working. Unfortunately, I started working at ten o'clock in the wind-howling evening. Three hours later, I had some good stuff to use, and a plan... but for Christ's sake, it was 1am.

I have some good stuff now, but I'm too tired to use it. Not that it particularly matters... On Fridays, I don't even see the group for which I worked so hard to make stuff!

I'm a nutcase.