Saturday, December 03, 2005

Good Friends: Good to Have

You know how sometimes you just realize you're lucky?

I walked into the Alaska Air terminal in Bethel this morning, fresh off a flight that had me awake at 4am to be at the airport with the boss (I'll publish a graphic description of "traveling with the boss" later on). I was not at my sunshiney best, honestly. I'll admit this.

So I walk into the terminal from the dark -20 degree morning and who is waiting for me but five of my friends, holding a "Smac's Getting Hitched" sign and some balloons! There was also something written on the back, but it is highly inappropriate for the G-rated family content I strive to maintain on this site.

My day got a whole lot better!

Apparently I'm getting an engagement party! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: