Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico

I want to win this couch, but can't.

Seriously.

I want that couch.

Comedy Central and their Lower48-ist legal policies can kiss my shiny kass'aq behind.

Who wants to enter for me? You can have the trip to NYC to see the Daily Show (much as I would envy you), but I want the couch. Please dear Lord, I want that couch.

I just do.

Because Jon Stewart is my hero.

And he's hot.

In a middle-aged Jewish man kind of way.

EDIT: It has been pointed out to me that the offer is NOT void in American Samoa. This is a travesty. I mean, any asshole can find Alaska on a map (even really dumb assholes), but I bet the idiots who wrote their legal policy couldn't find American Samoa without the help of Google. That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks hard.

How would you get it up here if you won said contest....

better yet, you should move to American Samoa

The Smacca said...

Hey, don't puncture my dreams with silly logic!

This is a frivolous want, not a logic-based need.

And yeah, how WOULD I get it up here?