Friday, June 17, 2005

Too Much, Methinks

Yesterday was the most obscenely decadent day I've had in a LONG time. Around 4, one of the housemates goes "Hey, we're going for sushi, wanna come?"

I looked at my alternatives (I was elbow-deep in dishwater at the time) and said a big fatty hell yeah.

So I went and had sushi. A lot of sushi. Spent quite a bit of money (at least by my somewhat cheap bastard definition of "a bit"). What the heck, though, I haven't had sushi yet this summer.

THEN evening came. Had a heckuva workout at the Y, then jogged home. Roomies say, "Hey, we're going out for really good Thai appetizers and frou-frou cocktails, wanna come?"

Again, hell f-ing yeah.

So yeah, went out AGAIN, and this time had a whole lot of great appetizers (I'm salivating just thinking about them) and two Mojitos. Ladies and gentlemen, these were the most amazing Mojitos ever. There was a veritable GARDEN of mint leaves in them.

Today I have a tummyache. Gee, I wonder why. There may be such a thing as too much good food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum.... sushi!!! If you're going to get a stomach ache, you definitely know how to get one in style!! After months in the bush, you deserve some indulgences! Go for it girl!