Monday, August 30, 2004

*Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*

So my crazy schedule over the past few weeks finally caught up with me tonight. I've been staying up waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late, mostly just watching TV or a DVD. My roommate has the entire "Sex and the City" show on DVD, and I'll admit it: I have a new addiction.

No TV for me tonight, though. Got home after coaching, did some match-ups of shoes with kids through the Recycled Miles Website (http://www.jtri.com/recycled_miles/index.html) ate a little dinner, and promptly fell asleep. I really need to keep a better schedule; this go-go-go until I crash is not the way I work best.

Things are going GREAT at school. Having my own classroom for the first time definitely has its challenges, some of which I was prepared for, some of which were total and complete surprises. What I lack in wisdom, experience and planning I make up for with blind enthusiasm, a willingness to work to get things right, and a tendency to enjoy what I'm doing. Hopefully I can, over the years, gain the former three without totally forsaking the latter.

And with that sleepiness-induced quasi-deep-thought, I hit the sack.

'Night.

No comments: