Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Place Your Bets Here, Ladies and Germs...

Will I have a May baby or an April baby? My original (and, as far as I know, still my official) due date is May 1. BUT, when I looked at my charts (I did one appointment in Wisconsin, so got copies of my charts to take with me), they had my "adjusted," as in what they think it'll be after seeing him on ultrasound, due date as April 27th.

So... April baby or May baby? When do YOU think this little guy will arrive? Pick a date and make it your own. Closest guess wins... well... probably nothing. You just get the joy of being a winner. Make your guess as specific (date, time, etc) as you want.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

May 3rd. 4 in the mornin'.

:)

Unknown said...

April 29th, 9:45pm.

Anonymous said...

I say May 4th. Somewhere betweem noon and 7:00pm.
--Christina.

Anonymous said...

May 3rd in the afternoon.
~Stacy

Anonymous said...

I'm going for May Day - May 1st. At 3:27:18 in the morning. If I'm dead on, you owe me something (a bottle of Fre will suffice!)

Shibby said...

Hopefully sometime *after* I arrive in Anchorage, please? :-P

Ay'atang'aq said...

I was going to say May 11 because mine is on the 11th (not of May, but in Sept) but thought that might be awfully mean, if you're due May 1. So I'll say May 2, at 3 p.m.