Monday, October 22, 2007

POP QUIZ!

OK, boys and girls. Since we've got no school today (river is half frozen, so we didn't have enough kids to call it a school day), and I'm feeling teacherly, I'm going to administer a pop quiz. Please study the picture below, and answer the question that follows.



In this photograph, Sara is barefoot and _________ in the kitchen.
a. a man
b. pregnant
c. picking her nose
d. not wearing underpants

If you chose option *b*, you are correct. Due May 1. Shaun wrote a very nice post all about our trip to Anchorage for my appointment. No ultrasound pic to show off, though; they were fresh out of paper for the printer.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jody said...

wow wow wow wow wow!!!!
and another wow, just for good measure!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I've bookmarked your blog so I can read all about it. Shaun states that he doesn't want to be a crazy-baby-blogger who blogs about baby's first spittle, but I'm hoping you'll be because it'd be highly enjoyable. :)

-Kimmie

Anonymous said...

Congrats, darlin'!
~Stacy