Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just One, More to Come


102 bobby pins, two rubber bands, and 13 hair pins holding fake pearls into my hair. It took me a good 45 minutes last night to hunt them out of the pretty knot of hair that the stylist made for me. The not-so-romantic side of the wedding night.
~
We woke up early this morning (hooray for NOT getting drunk at our own wedding), and while Shaun ran a few errands, I made this pretty little picture out of the shrapnel I pulled out of my hair at the end of last night.
~
My scalp still hurts.
~
More later, including (hopefully) more pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Now, how far have you read into the new HP?!

~Stacy :)

The Smacca said...

Page 53, if you must know... but I only started like 45 minutes ago. It's been a busy few days.

Anonymous said...

Aw, congratulations! I adore your art. I did nothing so fun with my bobby pins.

Now, more pictures!