Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Awkward Announcement

So, I hesitate to even post this.

Mostly because I'm embarrassed that I even had to do it. Partly because I don't like to brag. But sometimes bragging is OK.

I've lost weight. I won't say how much and I won't say how much I have left, but I realized that I'd really been on a downward (well, upward, if we're talking about poundage) slide for the past few years and I did what I needed to do to correct it. I might even throw in a few short-distance triathlons this summer, but we'll see if I have the time. Right now the temp is hovering around zero and that kind of makes me lean in the stay-inside-and-do-inside-type-things direction for the time being.

So there you have it. There's less of me now.

But I'm still just as obnoxious.

1 comment:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

congrats on the weight loss! I was worried that I would gain everything that I worked so hard to lose before becoming pregnant. However- I have lost 5 more pounds and I am 6 months pregnant! If I keep going like this, when I pop out my wee-spawn I will be down another 20lbs! Crazy!

And it is good to brag! Brag away!