Wednesday, May 18, 2005

This Does Not Bode Well

In honor of the new Star Wars movie opening tonight (which Roomie will get to see, since she has to go to Anchorage for a meeting; I have to wait until I get back Downstates), I thought I'd take one of those silly online quizzes to see who I am. Turns out...

Take the quiz: "What Star Wars Character Are You?"

Anakin Skywalker
Watch out for your temper...it could get you into trouble the way it did Anakin. You have enormous potential to be a great Jedi, but stress has made the dark side seem that much more inviting...

Great. Destined for the Dark Side, it would seem. Oh well, at least I get to die an honorable death saving my son and the future of the universe.

I'm cautiously hopeful when it comes to this last Star Wars movie. The first two prequels sucked donkey wang, but hey, maybe they'll strike cinematic gold this time. I've heard good things, I guess. Kevin Smith (of Clerks fame) said good things, and I like his movies, so maybe, just maybe...

4 comments:

Shibby said...

That's okay, I think I was Leia when I took it...at least Anakin is pretty badass, if maybe a little whiney...

My friends are going tonight (some are even in line now...lol), but I'm going to wait to see it, probably this weekend when (hopefully) crowds die down some. Besides, I already have a hella-date to see it the second time ;)

Anonymous said...

Shit, I turned out to be Darth Vader. I found your site through Eryn's blog and when I scrolled down and read What's Your Favorite Tetris Block Shape I nearly peed myself laughing. You are hilarious. Nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

You're a seemingly cool gal who likes Star Wars. What more could anyone want?

The Smacca said...

Shib-

I heard a rumor. Anakin goes bad. Shh don't tell. Can't wait to have a couple brewskis in Pointski.

Leanne-

Nice to meet you also!

Anonymous-

I'm SEEMINGLY cool. But not really.